The product recognition device installs pc software in your Microsoft Microsoft windows unit which allows HP to identify and gather information regarding the HP and Compaq services and products to offer fast access to aid information and solutions. Technical information is collected for the items supported by this device and is used to recognize items, provide appropriate solutions and instantly upgrade this device, to boost our items, solutions, solutions, along with your experience as our client.
Note: This tool relates to Microsoft Windows PC's only. This tool will detect HP PCs and HP printers.
- Browser variation
- Computer supplier
- Product name/number
- Serial quantity
- Connection port
- Driver/device information
- Computer and/or printer configuration
- Equipment and computer software diagnostics
- HP/Non-HP ink and/or HP/Non-HP Toner
- Quantity of pages imprinted
Put In Computer Software Details:
- HP help possibilities Framework - Microsoft windows Service, localhost online server, and computer software
The Removal Of Installed Computer Software:
- Pull "HP help Systems Framework" through Add/Remove programs on PC