Follow the measures below make it possible for Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows:
Note: ensure your product is established with a radio or Ethernet link as described on begin right here sheet for the product.
To understand Start Here sheet, go directly to the Epson help main page, pick your product or service, select Manuals, after that click Start right here.
- Accept the End-User License Agreement, then click Following.
- Click Install, after that Finish.
- Choose your product, after that click After that.
- Choose Printer Registration, after that click After That.
- Choose Agree, then click After That.
- If you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do among following:
- If you're generating a fresh account, fill in the Create an Epson Connect Account kind, after that click Finish.
- If you're registering a brand new product with a current account, select I already have a free account, fill out the Add a fresh printer form, then click combine.