— Brother ranks greatest in customer satisfaction with multi-function inkjet printers, doing particularly really in dependability, overall performance, variety of features and price paid, based on the J.D. energy 2014 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer happiness ReportSM introduced today.
The report measures client satisfaction with multi-function inkjet printers considering six factors (so as worth focusing on): overall performance; reliability; simple procedure; variety of functions; price compensated; and customer care.
- Among customers who level overall satisfaction 10 (outstanding) on a 10-point scale, 79 percent state they “definitely will” buy another multi-function inkjet printer from the brand name they currently have later on, in contrast to the report average of 49 per cent.
- Over two-thirds (67per cent) of consumers buy multi-function inkjet printers in a store, followed by 31 percent just who purchase on the web.
- Overall pleasure among multi-function inkjet printer customers is 857 on a-1, 000-point scale.
- Pricing is the principal basis for choosing a multi-function inkjet printer brand name (70percent).
- The typical cost paid for a multi-function inkjet printer is $154.
It’s not uncommon for a household to own possessed several printer, ” said Dan Lawlor, director of global research operations at J.D. energy. “When incorporating or replacing a multi-function inkjet printer, beyond cost consideration, loyalty towards the brand name is based on a customer’s earlier experience with the brand name. With Regards To performance and reliability, a brand with reasonable problems is more probably be purchased once again and suggested to a relative or buddy.”
Rankings: Brother (866) ranks highest, accompanied by Hewlett-Packard (HP) (864) and Canon (848).
The 2014 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer Satisfaction Report is dependant on answers from 2, 634 owners of multi-function inkjet printers. The study ended up being fielded in Summer 2014.