This document is for HP printers and Android os and Apple iOS smartphones and pills.
Use the HP All-in-One (AiO) Printer Remote application for Android os and Apple iOS devices to set up your printer on a radio community, print and scan pictures and documents, and troubleshoot printer dilemmas.
Before setting up the HP AiO Printer Remote app, make sure the printer and your smart phone meet the next demands:
- The printer equipment is initiated.
- You have got an Android os device operating 4.0 or later, or an ipad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS 7 or later on.
- To make use of the printer setup function, make sure the mobile device is connected to your cordless network.
- To make use of the HP AiO Printer Remote application with a printer which currently setup and connected to a community, your mobile device and printer should be attached to the same wireless network.
- To printing through the HP AiO Printer Remote application along with other applications on the Android product, make sure the HP Print provider Plugin is set up and turned-on.
- The printer as well as the smart phone tend to be close to the router, but no closer than around 6 ft (1.8 m). Cordless indicators are weaker at greater distances.
Install the HP AiO Printer Remote app in your Android smartphone or tablet, or ipad by apple, iPhone, or ipod itouch, then add your printer.
- The HP Item Setup web page opens.
- Tap Google Enjoy or App shop, then touch Install or Get.
NOTE: The HP AiO Printer Remote application symbol shows on the smart phone as AiO Remote.
Figure 1: Example of the AiO Remote symbol
- Following the set up completes, available the app, and then tap Start or begin.
When your printer has already been setup and attached to a radio community, you could begin using your printer. If the app doesn't find your printer on the community automatically:
Android devices: Tap the Printer Listing