Making use of the most recent pc software and firmware ensures optimal performance of printer.
|NOTE:||Firmware is the software that runs on your printer.|
Even though there is a background check for computer software and firmware revisions, you'll update by hand making use of the following process.
Upgrading by hand if the printer is connected to a pc with WINDOWS OS
To update the application:
- Ensure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Select Start > All Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Printer Tools.
- Under Printer Resources, mouse click Check for computer software changes to test whether computer software changes are available.
- If there are changes, mouse click upcoming and follow the on-screen guidelines.
To update the firmware:
- Link the printer into computer system with a USB cable or wirelessly (or even presently connected).
- Ensure KODAK ESP C310 Series AiO - Connected looks in lower left spot of Printer Tools screen.
If KODAK ESP C310 Series AiO - Connected will not can be found in the lower left corner, click choose, then click Refresh number and choose your printer from listing; click Install KODAK Printer and follow the on-screen guidelines.
Under Printer Resources, mouse click Check for Printer (Firmware) Updates.
- If there are updates, simply click upcoming and stick to the on-screen directions.
SIGNIFICANT: Cannot turn off or unplug your printer or your personal computer during update. This could cause the printer in order to become inoperable. If printer is linked wirelessly, ensure you have a well balanced connection when you perform the change.
Upgrading manually in case your printer is linked to a pc with MAC OS
Make sure that your computer is attached to the Internet.
- Select the Tools loss.
- Simply click Search For Computer Software Updates.
- If there are pc software revisions, proceed with the on-screen guidelines for upgrading your pc software.
- Open Home Center Computer Software.