— Canon ranks greatest in customer care with multi-function inkjet printers, performing specially well in reliability, performance, price paid and customer support, in line with the J.D. Power 2015 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer Satisfaction ReportSM introduced these days.
The report measures multi-function inkjet printer satisfaction considering six elements (if you wish of importance): performance; reliability; easy operation; variety of functions; price paid; and customer care. Satisfaction is assessed on a 1, 000-point scale.
To find out more concerning the 2015 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer Satisfaction Report, see
Total pleasure among multi-function inkjet printer consumers is 850 in 2015, down by 7 things from 2014. Happiness diminishes somewhat 12 months over year across all facets, with a notable drop into the customer care (-23 points) and ease of operation (-12) aspects.
“While performance and dependability stay important among multi-function inkjet printer proprietors, ease of procedure and customer service has emerged as challenging this season, ” stated Christina Cooley, manager within the diversified solutions industries practice at J.D. Power. “If consumers who possess trouble operating their particular printers call customer support for assistance then again have a poor knowledge solving their problem, the perception of printer high quality is reduced. The printers that work, tend to be dependable, as they are user-friendly has the very best possibility to please clients and continue maintaining loyalty and advocacy for the brand.”
- Among consumers whom level general satisfaction 10 (outstanding) on a 10-point scale, 81 per cent say they “definitely will” buy another multi-function inkjet printer from brand they currently possess as time goes on, compared to the report average of 50 per cent.
- As pleasure increases, consumers are more likely to provide good recommendations to relatives, friends or peers. Typically, customers just who rate overall satisfaction 10 supply 5.6 positive guidelines, compared to on average 2.5 the type of which rate overall pleasure 8.
- Fully 66 per cent of clients buy multi-function inkjet printers in a store, followed by 32 per cent just who purchase online.
- Price is the primary reason for choosing a multi-function inkjet printer brand name (68%), followed closely by brand reputation (49%) and earlier knowledge about brand (45per cent).
- The average cost paid for a multi-function inkjet printer is $144.
Canon (858) ranks greatest and Hewlett-Packard (HP) (853) ranks 2nd.
The 2015 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer Satisfaction Report is dependent on responses from 2, 116 proven owners of multi-function inkjet printers. The analysis had been fielded in-may 2015.