To make sure you have the newest pc software, we recommend which you download computer software for your printer and computer. Always select the computer software that is designed for both your pc operating-system plus printer design. The pc you may be installing the printer pc software on must be connected to the exact same system you are linking the printer to.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions until such time you are prompted for Connection Type.
- Choose either "through Network", "Network", or "Wireless" when encouraged.
- The wording depends on the version of computer software you may be setting up.
- In some cases the software may automatically get a hold of your wireless options available.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions in order to complete installing the software for the printer.
When you have currently linked the printer to your system and tend to be now setting up the program, the printer should really be discovered automatically during installation process. Note that the pc you will be setting up the application on should be connected to the same system since the printer.
Often the software features difficulty choosing the printer on the community. Should this happen, you will have the opportunity to do an "advanced search" the printer using the printer's assigned ip. You will find the internet protocol address by publishing either the Wireless system Test report or a Network Configuration web page. For printers with shows, the ip must be shown from the display if the cordless ICON or button is moved.
If this is a first and initial time set up for a printer without a show and you are utilising the USB setup associated with wireless strategy, the software wont find the printer in the community and you'll be led through creating an invisible connection the printer. Could temporarily link a USB cable involving the printer along with your computer system. Cannot connect the USB cable before the software instructs you. The pc you're installing the printer software on must be connected to the same community you are linking the printer to.